Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Didn't Sleep With Him!

So I'm getting given a car in May, but I'm sadly lacking a drivers license. But it's alright because I've had my learner's long enough to schedule my test anytime, I just need to learn. Not a problem: that's what Needy Boy is for. I may sound slightly like a bitch when I write this but here's how it is:

NB is an old family friend that got in contact with me last time I was single. We went on one date and it was great, we hit it off and I spent the night(not all that unusual for me, in fact I refer to my self as a slut but as my friends like to say "No you're just confident and like sex".). The problem: I expected this to be, well not a one time thing, but things to proceed at a slow pace, him seeing other people, me seeing others and seeing how it went. NB Didn't see it this way. He called me almost 10 times a day, would text me during class asking if I wanted to grab lunch the hour I had free between classes. He got upset when he called me and I was busing home from a concert and hadn't called for him to pick me up.... We had been on one date, I didn't expect him to be at my beck and call for rides! I stopped returning his calls and he showed up at my work to ask why. I told him I had gotten back together with my ex (which was actually true) and he left off for awhile. 

This December he nicely wished me a happy birthday and merry Christmas, so I decided what was the harm in talking to him again? I was safely in a relationship and out of his clingy reach. So we started talking again and he offered me a ride to his mothers on New Years Day (family tradition we always go). Hung out, things were safely moving into friend territory. Then he started hitting on me anyway, even though I made it very clear I was attached to the guy I was dating (and had been dating for over a year). Then me and the boyfriend split and I was left fielding NB calls.

I was doing well until he offered me driving lessons. I mean, I can't very well turn down free driving lessons, can I? My alero is just so pretty and will be left undriven and lonely if I don't learn to drive! So I figured I get a lesson he gets a date, we both get what we want. So, he called me today wanting to know if I wanted to drive tonight, at the time I was holding a pan of cupcakes and had just missed the bus to meet the people that I was bribing with said cupcakes. So he gave me a lift to my meeting and then a lesson. I went back to his place watched a movie had some pizza and a beer and then.... Didn't sleep with him! Which anyone who knows me would know, is a huge surprise. Though I don't know which leads him on more, sleeping with him or not but that's for me to deal with later.

No comments:

Post a Comment